Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide timely maintenance and implement ATM projects nationwide and overseas.
- Monitor recurring scheduling of preventive maintenance.
- Monitor case aging to ensure problems are under control and resolved and write reports to direct supervisor and customers.
- Monitor shift standby in the city and provinces.
- Be able to provide support 24/7 to the team and customers.
Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with others and maintain good working relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst remaining effective and obtaining efficient results.
- Good command of English language.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter (please do not attach any certificates) to # 86AB St. 13/118, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or e-mail to email@example.com. For further information please contact us via 023 961 222 / 069 575 565 or visit us at http://www.first-cambodia.com
Deadline for submission: February 12 ,2016 at 12:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
Back to Job Overview