Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide expert level guidance and escalate support issues to team.
- Develop effective hospitality solutions to solve diverse and complex business problems.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and research complex hospitality industry problems and
make decisions and recommendations to customers.
- Consult on hospitality solutions and related services.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve hospitality industry challenges.
- Supervise hospitality staff, setting goals and objectives. Assign tasks and projects, monitor work.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented projects.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications for partnerships with key vendors.
- Coordinate across departments in order to ensure smooth operation.
- Provide customer site survey and demo when required by project team.
- Report information project status to direct supervisor/project manager on a weekly basis.
- Undertake research on the relevant technology to ensure we are up to date and understand the latest trends.
Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field or any related fields.
- At least 1 years experiences in a similar position
- Good in management and leadership skills;
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in various stages to achieve effective and efficient results;
- Be able to work in a team
- Strong commitment and be able to work under pressure;
- Willing to learn;
- Good command of English language.
- Advanced knowledge of hotel, restaurant, gas station operation process and management methodologies would be a benefit.
- Preferred certificates: room Master, Transight, Namos consultant certification.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter (please do not attach any certificates) to # 86AB St. 13/118, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or e-mail to email@example.com. For further information please contact us via 023 961 222 / 069 575 565 or visit us at http://www.first-cambodia.com
Deadline for submission: February 12 ,2016 at 12:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
Back to Job Overview