Roles and responsibilities:
- Effectively provide best of breed solutions and satisfied customer’s needs.
- Effectively execute department and section strategy and planning.
- Achieve necessary company policies in accordance with company directions.
- Build up knowledge bases for all relevant technologies.
- Ensure full compliance of company and department processes, procedures and best practices.
- Collaborate with business development division and technical team to research and build new solutions.
- Follow up and support sales team and customers professionally.
Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelor degree in IT or other related field.
- 1 year experience in server and network systems.
- Strong commitment, passion, self-motivation plus analytical skill.
- Be able to understand and adapt to the company’s environment.
- Be able to work in team, and maintain good relationships with sales, BD, etc.,
- Good communication in English.
- Understand business concepts.
- Willing to learn.
- IT knowledge on server, network, security system, application connectivity, software and databases.
- Preferred certificates CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, MCTS and MCSA.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter (please do not attach any certificates) to # 86AB St. 13/118, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or e-mail to email@example.com. For further information please contact us via 023 961 222 / 069 575 565 or visit us at http://www.first-cambodia.com
Deadline for submission: February 12 ,2016 at 12:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
Back to Job Overview