Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the management/preparation of stationary as required.
- Managing stationery control and inventory count with the Finance Department.
- Preparing stationary for new employees.
- Managing the security attendance book on a daily basis.
- Attending weekly meetings with cleaning staff and security to ensure hygiene and safety in the work place.
- Ensuring that the security team acts in professional manner at all times and that the parking lot is reserved for staff and customer parking only.
- Assisting in the preparation of meeting/events/appointments/interviews when needed.
- Assisting in booking accommodation, air tickets and making pick up arrangements for local and overseas trips as required.
- Welcoming visitors/guests and greeting them with efficiency and enthusiasm.
- Answering the telephone, transferring telephone calls to the requested person.
- Monitoring in and out documents (document/letter/invoice) and passing to the relevant employee/department.
- Providing support to employees for internal contact as required.
- Keeping a daily record of incoming and outgoing calls, making notes on customer problems or customer needs and informing the relevant employee/department.
- Checking housekeeping tasks have been performed to the relevant standards.
- Recording admin expenses on a daily basis.
- Preparing reimbursement form with invoices to submit to the Finance team when needed.
- Making sure the company’s vehicles are used for business purposes only.
- Numbering and filing documents as needed.
- Preparing monthly admin report to Senior HR Executive.
Qualifications and skills required
- At least 1 or 2 years experience in the same position.
- Good self-discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team-building skills.
- Ability to work with people and maintain good relationships.
- Ability to manage subordinates such as receptionists, cleaners and drivers.
- Ability to multi task and achieve effective and efficient results.
- Ability to communicate in both Khmer and English language.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter (please do not attach any certificates) to # 86AB St. 13/118, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact us via 023 961 222 / 069 575 565 or visit us at http://www.first-cambodia.com
Deadline for submission: February 12 ,2016 at 12:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.
Back to Job Overview